A supplemental source of direct fed microorganisms which can be used in multiple species.
Keeping a horse’s digestive system populated with beneficial bacteria is a great way to ensure that the horse has a balanced digestive environment. By creating that balance, you create feed intake consistency to utilize vitamins and minerals, supports their natural immune system, and maintain overall health and body condition. Help to create a normal digestive environment by giving your horse Equine Build-Bac, a probiotic powder that can quickly infuse the gut with the live bacteria cells and active enzymes that are needed to support the digestion of nutrients. You can tell that Equine-Bac is different the minute you open the bag; the quality of bacteria contained in Equine Build-Bac makes it the probiotic of choice for many horse owners.
Equine Build-Bac contains 25 billion live bacterial cells and active enzymes designed to quickly populate the intestinal tract any time that gut balance needs to be restored. After times of illness or for a young horse, Equine Build-Bac helps to repopulate the gut with the good bacteria to help improve feed intake and digestion. Equine Build-Bac can be used any time that a horse is transported and faces a change of housing or environment.
• Includes beneficial bacterias such as Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilis, Lactobacillus lactis, Enterococcus diacetylactis, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum
• Contains combination of lactic-acid producing bacteria, enzymes, FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and yeast to support a healthy digestive tract
• Complimentary to nutrition programs
• Helps to repopulate and restore good bacteria in the gastro-intestinal system to help maintain weight and condition
• Contains 25 billion live bacterial cells and active enzymes designed to quickly populate the intestinal tract any time that gut balance needs to be restored
• The natural supplement for horses of all ages, especially during times of transition
• During transport, changes in housing or environment, or a change in routine
• To enhance feed utilization, improve appetite, or when changing forage or feed
• Any time a horse needs a boost to maintain digestive health
• To jump start the immune system and naturally combat bad bacteria
• After de-worming or antibiotic use
• After the 7-day Equine Natu-Lax purge
• Before and after surgery
Feed 1/2 oz.** per head daily.
**Use rate based on 1,000 lb horse, adjust accordingly to animals body weight.
(Saccharomyces cervisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bifidobacterium animalis)
**CFU (Colony Forming Units)
|Microorganisms*||Min||1.0 Billion CFU**/gram|
How can we reduce the occurrence of sand colic?
To help reduce the occurrence of sand colic it is important to provide adequate amounts of fiber, fresh water, and help restore proper nutrient absorption. We’ve developed a Sand Colic Protocol that outlines a 16 day program to help restore gut health and minimize the negative nutritional effects of colic.
What practices can be used with horses under health challenges or medical treatment to help ensure they get the feed they need?
Equine Build-Bac is a probiotic treatment developed to stimulate and improve both food and water intake. Containing 25 billion live bacteria cells, this product helps decrease upset stomachs as well as improve overall digestion and health. It is an easy-to-feed equine additive for use after an antibiotic treatment, for all traveling horses, and for horses off their feed due to health or heat, or any time a veterinarian would recommend use. Equine Build-Bac helps improve gastroinestinal health and keeps a proper balance of beneficial bacteria.